I leverage both traditional and cutting-edge marketing techniques to make sure that my listings get maximum exposure and my sellers are kept up to date. This allows my listings to be viewed by the maximum amount of buyers, sell more quickly and most importantly obtain the highest return for my sellers. Here is a brief outline of my marketing process – give me a call so that I can show you in detail how this system will work to sell your home!
- Sign – Prudential NorCal Realty sign with branded Prudential Logo will be placed.
- Marketing Photos – High quality marketing photos displaying property features and amenities will be taken and used for both online and print marketing
- Fliers – Full color fliers will be generated and displayed prominently inside the property for prospective purchasers and a flier box will be installed on the street sign with additional copies.
- Coming soon cards – 150 Coming soon cards including open house information will be distributed to your neighbors to create a neighborhood buzz.
- Open Houses – Open Houses will be scheduled as convenient to property availability. All Open houses will be advertised online through Metrolist, the Prudential network,Craigslist.org, e-mail distribution and neighborhood signs
Contemporary and value added tools:
- Web Presence – Your home will receive top priority as a Featured Listing on the following local and national websites:
- Realtor.com (enhanced listing)
- Trulia.com (premium placement)
- Zillow.com (premium placement)
- GoSacramentoRealEstate.com (featured property)
- Virtual Tour – I provide a virtual tour of every listing at no cost to the seller. This is an extensive walkthrough of the home with music and professional elements that will be linked on every web presence.
- Inclusion in weekly mailing list – I distribute a weekly list to over 200 clients and prospects advertising current and upcoming properties
- Craigslist.org – Weekly ads will be posted on Craigslist.org to elevate exposure, Open Houses will be advertised
- E-mail campaign – A New Listing e-mail will be sent to the Prudential California network of over 500 Northern California Realtors as well as thousands of local MLS agents.
- Facebook – The property will be featured on our network of Facebook pages including Nate Perkins Real Estate, The Ron Leis Team and Prudential NorCal Realty
- Showing Feedback – An automated feedback request will be sent to all showing agents
- Weekly reporting – I send a weekly e-mail to all clients giving an overview of showing activity, any recent changes in the marketplace and traffic statistics from Realtor.com and the MLS public site